How vulnerable is your network to hacked user passwords?
A whopping 25% of employees are using the same password for all logins. What if that password is available on the dark web? A massive amount of passwords are compromised due to data breaches and used by the bad guys for attacks. Are any hacked passwords in use within your organisation?
Using breached passwords puts your network at risk. Password policies often do not prevent employees using known bad passwords. Making your users frequently change their passwords isn’t a good solution either. It only takes one compromised password match for the bad guys to gain access.
KnowBe4’s free NEW Breached Password Test (BPT) checks to see if your users are currently using passwords that are in publicly available breaches associated with your domain. BPT checks against your Active Directory and reports compromised passwords in use right now so that you can take action immediately!
Here’s how Breached Password Test works:
- Checks to see if your company domains have been part of a data breach that included passwords
- Checks to see if any of those breached passwords are currently in use in your Active Directory
- Does not show/report on the actual passwords of accounts
- Just download the install and run it
- Results in a few minutes!
Find out now which users are using hacked passwords!
Requirements: Active Directory, Windows 7 or higher (32 or 64bit) NOTE: the analysis is done on the workstation you install BPT on, no confidential data leaves your network, and actual passwords are never disclosed.