Give Your Employees a Safe Way to Report Phishing Attacks with one click.
Do your users know what to do when they receive a suspicious email?
Should they call the help desk, or forward it? Should they forward to IT including all headers? Delete and not report it, forfeiting a possible early warning?
KnowBe4’s FREE (yes, you read that right) Phish Alert button gives your users a safe way to forward email threats to the security team for analysis and deletes the email from the user’s inbox to prevent future exposure. All with just one click! And now, supports Outlook Mobile!
Phish Alert Benefits
- Reinforces your organization’s security culture
- Users can report suspicious emails with just one click
- Incident Response gets early phishing alerts from users, creating a network of “sensors”
- Email is deleted from the user’s inbox to prevent future exposure
- Easy deployment via MSI file for Outlook, G Suite deployment for Gmail (Chrome)
Note:The Phish Alert Button supports Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 & Outlook for Office 365, Exchange 2013 & 2016, Chrome 54 and later (Linux, OS X and Windows) and Outlook Mobile!