Find out how vulnerable your network is against ransomware and cryptomining attacks.
Is your network effective in blocking ransomware when employees fall for social engineering attacks?
KnowBe4’s Ransomware Simulator “RanSim” gives you a quick look at the effectiveness of your existing network protection.
RanSim will simulate 13 ransomware infection scenarios and 1 cryptomining infection scenario and show you if a workstation is vulnerable.
Here’s how RanSim works:
- 100% harmless simulation of real ransomware and cryptomining infections
- Does not use any of your own files
- Tests 14 types of infection scenarios
- Just download the install and run it
- Results in a few minutes!
NOTE: Created for Windows-based workstations running Windows 7+. RanSim does not alter any existing files on disk. As part of the simulation RanSim does enumerate all files on the local disk(s). For the purposes of encryption, simulated data files are downloaded from the Internet.