DetectID – Desktop System – Pricing per Annum
This DetectID system pricing is based on a 3 year licence charged per annum in advance. The per annum charge is as quoted above and the total 3 year cost is the quoted per annum value multiplied by 3.
For more information, volume discounts or variations (monthly rental quotations available on request), please contact your TIO Consultant.
This DetectID system includes:
• An Access-IS ADR300-URB ATOM Document reader : Flatbed Full-Page Document Imager & MRTD Reader, visible, IR and UV lights, RFID and Barcode option. Reads MRZ from ICAO 9303 compliant documents including Passports, e-Passports, ID cards and Visas as well as ISO 18013 compliant driving licences.
– Ultrafast image capture at 500dpi in multiple wavelengths:
– Reads Visible, IR & UV.
– Reads ISO 14443 contactless RFID reader/writer supports ICAO LDS standards including BAC, PA, AA, EAC and SAC.
-Reads 1D/2D barcodes from smartphones, tablets and paper-based documents.
– A single detachable USB3.0 cable.
– Access-IS API package, programmer’s guide and sample code.
– 5V PSU (no IEC cable included)
– For USB 3.0 Operation, no PSU required.
– For USB 2.0 Operation, 5V PSU required
• A single licence to the Assuretec Sentinel ID validation system. Sentinel ID automatically recognizes over 3,500 Identity Documents such as passports, visas, driver’s licenses and many other types of identity documents from all over the world. It extracts all biometric and alphanumeric data contained in the document, and authenticates the documents using proprietary document forensics.
Key forensic checks as follows:
MRZ and VIZ
OCR and Barcodes
OVD/OVI check for seals and holograms
Security Paper Check (UV dull/light comparison)
Geometry test between features on a document
Chip data via BAC with OCR content
Photo substitution test
B900 ink confirmation under IR
Date validity tests
• Installation on a single designated Customer PC pre-loaded with a minimum of Windows 7 & above, 32/64 bit; Pentium Core-i3 2.1GHz & 4GB RAM (with Microsoft.Net Framework 4 and Windows Installer 4.5). In addition, the standalone and windows service version requires Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2. Further installations will require additional licences. Any networking, or configuring the software to Customer requirements are not included and will be quoted for separately.
• One half day training (a minimum of 3 and maximum of 10 Customer employees to attend). Additional training or consultancy will be charged at £950 per day.
• Up to 5 document referrals per month to the Expert Document Helpdesk. Additional referrals will be charged at £35 per document.
• Access to 2nd line IT support.